Re: hex terminal program?

Hi, Ron,

I think ICOMtrol by Vincenzo,IK0AOC might be helpful.
It's a smart program as its name originally to control ICOM gears
thru CI-V protocol from PC. However, you can see the hex frames
in the Trace window.
I used it when I debugged the CI-V features of the TrakBox v3.50c
code with Sueo JA6FTL and Akira JA1OGZ. It was quite helpful because
it came me true of realtime monitoring then I was so impressed.

The URL is below;
http://www.qsl.net/ik0aoc/icomtrol.html

73, de Kazu Sakamoto, JJ1WTK