hex terminal program?

I am trying to test a device that sends control commands to a ham radio.
The commands are hex characters. If I monitor with the usual terminal
programs the display is ascii. With some tedious interpretation I can get
along but it would sure be nice if I had a terminal program that had a hex
display option.

Does anyone know of such a program? DOS would be fine, even preferred.

thanks, ron w8gus.