From: Michael Johansson [mailto:michael.johansson@signal.uu.se]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 1999 3:46 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Processor?

I have run into a problem when designing my transceiver. I am looking
for a simple one-chip- computer that does not use EEPROM.

My goal is to use the processor to load the PLL to compensate for
dopplershift, but using for example an intel 80C186 is overkill.

/Michael

--
Michael Johansson
Flogstav. 31B 2tr