RE: [aprssig] RE: AO16/LO19 Uplink w ANY PC!

Well, OK on the downlink! With only one pin needed for xmit, that would
leave 15 other pins that could be configured to send different
pre-canned msgs. With a simple MAX203 chip, it would be possible to
interface with other RS232 devices, GPS, etc.... With the cost of the
Basic Stamp II at around $50, it could make for a very low cost, easy to
use, and upgrade for mobile pacsat APRS...

.mark