Friends vs Grid Squares

Zeesch !  As my good friend Dave, wb6llo says, "Why all the smell
on this broadside instead of on the subject of your gripe - AO-27?"
AND, I might add who decides that the protocol on this particular
bird is for Grid Squares only? My delete button is weakening from
all the disrespect one amateur operator has for another.  Really,
some of us old timers can't take too much more of this (I expect
 the first flame will say, "Why don't you leave?" - If you do, I WILL!)
Nick w0ca - AMSAT LM 0939 = QCWA LM 0925 - Charter LM ARRL.