FIBERGLASS CROSS-BOOMS

Hi all:  I have been using solid cross-bboms which I obtain from:

Irrigation Automation Inc.
9465 Airlie Road
Monmouth, OR 97361
503-838-6594

They are very reasonably priced, service is quick, and they work great with
theYaesu 5400-B, just make sure you get the right diameter (check the
manual, I no longer remember the max diameter.)

They are heavy, but they won't crush when you tighten down on them.  I have
had one up for about 4 years with no slippage.

1 1/2" diameter, as an example, ran about $2.35 per foot plus shipping a
few years ago when I last ordered.

I don't know if they are still in business.  I have no connection with them.

73 de Brian W3BW