AO16/LO19 Uplink w ANY PC!

I can't believe I didnt think of this before!  But since Manchester AX.25
for the UPLINK to AO16/LO19 using any FM 2m radio is a SQUARE WAVE, you
dont even need a sound card to generate it!  Thus, a Resistor and
capacitor connected to the DTR line in your serial port to your Microphone
jack will let you uplink to AO16/LO19 easily.

*** IF *** someone will write the code...

It doesnt even need to be a full AX.25 implementation.  Since all you have
to generate are UI packets!   Very simple...

Anyone want to take a crack at this?  I could glue it into APRS along with
some satelite tracking and we would have a Mobile Satellite
communicator... FOR ANY 2m FM equiped mobile.

de WB4APR, Bob