Re: FT-736R power supply

==== snip ====
A lot of the Yaesu internal power supplies in FT-736's seem to go bad after
a few years.  I believe this topic may have been covered here before, but
is there a usual failure point for these?  Trouble shooting tips, etc.??

Stacey,

If you get any knowledgable replys would you please pass them on?  It has
definately been covered before, but all I recall hearing were the problems, not
the specific causes or solutions (other that to power from another source,
which I do).

73 - JC,k0hps@amsat.org