Fiberglass pole question

    I have one of the KLM 7-1/2' fiberglass poles. I has a 1" diameter hole
through the center.  The pole has a 1/4" wall thickness.  Is it advisable to
fill this with something for greater strength?  The pole will be driven with
a G5400B.  The pole will support my KLM 2M-14C, KLM 435-18C, and a 2 foot
dish.

                                           73, Allen Fugelseth
                                                 Capitola, Ca.