Re: Thoughts on Courtesy

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:40:46 -0500, "Mike Parisey" <mparisey@flash.net> wrote:

> Hi Guys and Gals..... Look at it this way if we had a REAL bird, aka
> AO-10/AO-13/P3D in orbit this whole thread would not be happening.....
> something to ponder!

So, because AO-27 is a LEO and mode J, it's not a 'real' satellite? Geesh...
I guess I should quit wasting my time tracking it, going outside with the
HT, standing in weird positions to orient myself with it and finally talking
to other people via AO-27. Bummer.... all along I thought I was using a
satellite.

73 de Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----