Re: Thoughts on Courtesy

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 06:49:36 -0400, "KF4FDJ (Mike in Ft. Myers, FL)" <seven77@gate.net> wrote:

> If I am driving down the Interstate highway on a Friday afternoon before
> Labor Day

Should we interpret this to me "If I am driving in a extremely crazed manner
in order to escape possible death from hurricane Floyd.." <g>. I heard Ft.
Meyers mentioned on the news and could just picture Mike trying to
hrricane-proof the antenna system. We are glad it didn't get you, now let's
just hope that everyone is also spared the wrath of the storm!

73 Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----