3/4 HARDLINE CONNECTORS, WHERE?

     Good morning to the net.
        Does anyone know where I can find some cheap 3/4 hardline
     connectors cheap? All of this talk about using 75 ohm hardline
     and how low the loss actually is has started me thinking about
     the large bunch I've got literally laying down in the field.
        I might have to see if its any good anymore.
     I'm located in Oregon near the capital of Salem so if anyone
     knows of any surplus stuff between Portand and Eugene I might
     even be able to pick it up.
        Thanks, Mike KA7HBB