No Subject

Whoa .....Maybe I should think twice before investing in an all mode
satellite rig ......Maybe my two old HF tranceivers kept on HF and
occasional contacts on RS 12/13 are the best place for me to be
heard.......I certainly wouldn't want to deprive anyone of their first
contact or their 742 nd  grid square or anything of that nature by my
having told  the other ham what my name and location was and tying up the
bird for an additional 15 seconds.            My operator/station
license,my 1959 ARRL membership certificate, and Rag Chewers Club
wallpaper are still my most cherished items.......and even though we
enjoy an occasional contest and are capable of 120 Q's /hour at
times....we old foogies know our proper place.

K5WNO.....Deral........Humble......Texas