pk96 fault

Hello all,  I have a problem with my pk96 tnc, when my old tiny two tnc went
on the blink, I had this pk96 offered to me, I wired it up and went into
Wisp and selected pk900 from the menu and waited for a satellite pass,
during the pass the mail led lit but nothing came on the computor screen, I
was then called away from the shack, when I returned I switched the pk96 on
and all the led's with the exception of the xmit led, came on, and thats how
it is now, I cannot communicate with the tnc via the computor, I have tried
both a hard and soft reset, but to no avail, I am begging to think that
perhaps the Eprom has got itself in a twist, as anyone any ideas please,
Many thanks for reading this.
Howard.  Amsat 6058 Fists  1682.  Rafars  3842.

Howard@G0VBT.freeserve.co.uk