WiSP Questions

Need some help.  I keep getting this message in my ProcMail Error Log:

     UO-22           6D9AB  The decompression program did not run.
     UO-22           6DA36  The decompression program did not run.
     KO-25           1395F  The decompression program did not run.

How do I make this work.  I have PKZip and WinZip, but the don't seem to be
"called" from WiSP.

Next question.  I keep seeing on the reflector, information about frequency
control via WiSP.  I thought this capability was only available if you had
the KCT/T.  All I have is the KCT.  Is freq control available via WiSP
through a COM port?

Thanks in advance for the help...

73,
Joel
OM:  Joel B. Black, KS4AW          XYL:  Kristie H. Black, KF4CHN
Eutaw, AL...............EM62bv          kahblack@mindspring.com
AMSAT member #32589
jbblack@mindspring.com
ks4aw@amsat.org