Re: N Double Female Threaded Bulkhead Connector

Hi Danny:

The best place that I have found for any type of connectors, but
especially coax connectors is RF Connections.  It is owned by Joel
Knoblock who is a Ham, but I can not remember his call.

Joel sells both new and used connectors.  He lists the UG-30D/U
N(F)/1/N(F) Amphenol or equal @ $10.50, or used for $5.

The R.F. Connection
Gaithersburg, MD
http://www.therfc.com/n.htm
Tech Support (301) 840-5477
Orders (800) 783-2666
24 hour Fax (301) 869-3680

email address: rfc@therfc.com

My only connection with RF Connection is as a very satisfied customer
for more than $10 years.

73,

Woody
KJ4SO