Re: friends vs gridsquares

I have to agree with Tom n7mpm and Bill w0oqc about AO-27. I like to at
least say hello and how are you. Ham radio is where you meet alot of nice
people. I worked most all bands and met alot of nice people that way.I have
worked alot of countries on AO-10 FO- 20 and afew on FO-29. I,m on nearly
all of FO-20 passes and RS-13 and some of AO-10 and FO-29. 73s
Jerry w0sat