Re: N Double Female Threaded Bulkhead Connector

Danny Stone wrote:

 > I run my cables into the shack via a lucite "bulkhead" with which I
 > replaced the window. I use the threaded double female UHF connector (UG363)
 > to feed through the bulkhead.
 >
 > Is there an "N" equvalent of this connector? (NOT the UG29 double female
 > adapter)

Try Surplus Sales of Nebraska...
     http://www.surplussales.com

Their home page for N connectors is...
     http://www.surplussales.com/Connectors/Nmain.html

The ones you want are on page...
     http://www.surplussales.com/Connectors/N-12.html

(CRF)UG-30S: stainless steel, Teflon, gold pin... $18 each
(CRF)UG-30 : nickel-plated, Teflon...             $8.95 each

There is a small discount for buying 5 or more at once.  And, of
course, shipping is extra.

#include <std.disclaimer>  (I am not affiliated with them in any
way, just a satisfied customer, etc.)

John (KB0ZEV)