Miss America special event station

  K2BR, the Miss America Pageant special event station, will be active again
this year on  HF and AO-27. I will try to work as many  AO-27 passes as I
can during the day, the east coast high pass is your best bet. I will be
operating  Monday September 13 thru Friday September 17. I will be  portable
5 watts with an Arrow antenna from the Atlantic City Airport. A special QSL
card with the new Miss America's picture on it will be issued. I will try to
work everyone on AO-27 that I can, who wishes a card.

73 Jeff kb2wqm