kansas city tracker tuner

I have the Kansas City TrackerTuner interface
installed in my computer. and according to
the brochure  of this interface in the Amsat
Journal,it mentions it doesnt use your
valuable commports,and just runs in the
PCs spare time. Im running Wintrak Pro 5.0,
and in the default setup it asks you to select a
commport.  also when the tracker cable
is connected between the interface card
and the Yaesu G5400B, the elevation
rotor starts elevating the antennas without
a satellite in view and moving over 90degrees.

I would appreciate your response to this problem

                                    Thanks 73 Larry Toulch
                                                   VE2ME