Re: WISP & SEDSAT

Hello Rick,

How can I help?

I run daily SGS20.exe with Wisp and it opens on start of the pass and closes
at the end of the pass with daily success.

Can you please tell me how you have your system configured and I will help
you sort WISP out to run it as well as mine.

Notes: I see you are running SGS20 under Schedule of Events, please don't do
that or you will never close it down. Start by making a satellite called
SO-33, when you come to scheduling tab, instead of using MSPE use
"D:\WISP32\So-33\SGS20.exe" Where D: is your drive and rest is your
directory. Wisp allows you to run a multitute of programs other than MSPE.

Hope that helps Rick, let me know if I can help any further

Chris

>Under set up, I go to schedule events, there I have a program called
sgs20.exe
>that I use for only one satellite, (so-33). it starts fine and runs fine
>while wisp is tracking the satellite and correcting for the doppler shift.
>
>But at the end of the pass I can't seem to figure out how to get wisp to
>close sgs20.exe
>
>  Any help is appreciated.
>
>  KB0VBZ Rick

Chris