Re: Satellite Windows

The "bug" is that the E/W designations are reversed for the calculations at
the bottom of the window for selected Other Observers.  The position is
correctly shown on the map for the E Long, for example, but the numbers are
calculated for W Long.  Just reverse the E/W entry and the numbers will be
correct and the position will be displayed in the wrong place.  THIS DOES
NOT AFFECT THE PRIMARY STATION, only the added Observers.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org