Re: wisp

Try having WiSP launch a BAT file which in turn launches the program.  On
the last line of the BAT file add the line COMMAND.COM /C.  Let me know if
this works.  If not, try  having the "launching" BAT file call another BAT
file, CLOSE.BAT, which has only this same command in it.  I'd be interested
in the results.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org