wisp

Hello Group

 Can anyone tell me how to close a program that is launched by MSPE while
running wisp.

 I can launch a program using wisp . I just can't close it, using wisp.

I need to close the program after the pass so I can use the com port for a
different
duty.

Under set up, I go to schedule events, there I have a program called sgs20.exe
that I use for only one satellite, (so-33). it starts fine and runs fine
while wisp is tracking the satellite and correcting for the doppler shift.

But at the end of the pass I can't seem to figure out how to get wisp to
close sgs20.exe

Any help is appreciated.

KB0VBZ Rick
p.s.
Also on ao-16 and lo-19 there are hams using <UI> frames and aprs to plot
their position on the aprs map. It is very COOL.

If you have a psk modem and a all mode reciever , and aprs software you can
monitor them as the satellite's fly over.