Re: Satellite Windows

Thanks to all who replied to my question. It was pointed out to me that
there is a bug in Wisp and I just happened to stumble across it. Thanks
Roy (W0SL). I just would like to point out that Wisp is an excellent
program (for me) and I use it for about two years or so.  73, Peter,
NH6VB. AMSAT area coordinator Hawaii. ALOHA.