Re: WISP configuration for PACSAT reception on a TH-D7

At 11:11 PM 9/11/1999 +0100, you wrote:
>Now that I'm a proud owner of a TH-D7, I would like to listen to the PACSAT
>satellites K0-25 and UO-22 (and any other digital satellites that I can
>receive with a TH-D7).  As somebody suggested earlier, I got WISP32 and
>installed it for the first time.
>
>I don't understand this program very well, so I desperately need some
>instructions on how to configure WISP for KO-25 and UO-22.  I tried to enter
>the information for KO-25 but when it asked for my TNC model there wasn't an
>entry for TASCO.

I suggest buying "The AMSAT-NA Digital Satellite Guide" available from the
AMSAT office. It includes an extensive WiSP User's Guide by Steve Bible,
N7HPR.

I think your TASCO is a TNC-2 clone, so just try that choice.

9600 sounds like white noise. It should register on an S meter or open the
squelch.

73, ron w8gus.