Stensat

Stensat is scheduled to be launched on October 15.  I am curious how it might
compare with AO27.  I noticed that the downlink power is 100 mW for low power
and 250 mW for high power.  What type of equipment will be needed to work
this bird?  I believe that AO27 outputs 600mW and it is not that easy to hear
so I am wondering how much gain will be required to hear Stensat.

You can read more about it at:

http://users.erols.com/hheidt/

73,  Lee Devlin,  K0LEE
Greeley, CO