FT-736 CAT pinout needed

Hi John:

I have not tried the CAT interface for the 736, however, I copied the
following pinout from somwhere on the internet since I may use it in the
future.  The pinout appears to agree with your second source.  The pinout
should be:

Pin 1  Ground
Pin 2  RX Data
Pin 3 TX Data
Pin 4  Busy
Pin 5  Not Used
Pin 6  Not Used

Good Luck, please post the pinouts after you get the system up and running.
 What software are you planning to use?

73

AJ

KT4KM