En-45/46 Thanks

Happy Weekend all!!

   Just a note to say thanks to everyone for the calls when I was mobile
in EN-45/46. I had alot of fun. Those of you who have sent me QSL's,
please give me a couple of weeks to return one......I am trying to put
something together with a picture of the station I had up there.
    There was a few people that I had schedules with that I was unable
to hear/find   :-(   Hopefully, we will be able to hook up next time.
I do go up there twice a year, and this was the first time I brought the
gear up there. I will let you all know when I go again.  Looking forward
to doing it again in the spring!

   Thanks and 73!

         Brian

-- Maybe I'll be as fast as you
    Maybe I'll break hearts too. -Dwight Yoakam
Brian Opalka       Amateur Radio Station N9WJJ
          <Eagleone@starnetinc.com>
http://pwp.starnetinc.com/eagleone/