Re: 8J1RL LOCATION ? AGN, WinOrbit Mutual Visibility

For anyone using WinOrbit 3.5, 8J1RL is already in your QTH file.  If you cut
and paste that line to a new file called SPECIAL.QTH, you can then run MUTUAL
VISIBILITY to see when you have a window open.  Unfortunately, the N.A.
opportunities are pretty meager until the end of the month.
73,
Jerry, K5OE
ps:  GL to all the VHF'ers this weekend