FT-736 CAT pinout needed

Hi All!

I have a copy of a Yaesu FT-736 manual that shows the 6 pin DIN connector
for the CAT interface wired as follows:

1. GND
2. Serial In
3. Busy
4. Serial Out
5. NC
6. +13.8V

Recently, I was told that this is wrong, and that the correct pinout for
the CAT connector is:

 1. GND
 2. Serial Out
 3. Serial In
 4. Busy
 5. NC
 6. +13.8V

Now, I have the first pinout in black/white from Yaesu (admittedly an older
manual), but at the same time, I trust my second source.....  So, did the
pinout of the 736 CAT connector change at one time, and which one is now
correct, if it did???

Thanks for the help!

John KA1JMF