Re: APRS is a stupid mode. was Re: Packet on AO-27

I think this guy really has too much free time. Mr. Fiscus, could you please
stop with this pointless diatribe? If you think that all of this is stupid,
and worthless, etc, then why argue. I'm sure you've got facets of the hobby
youre pleased with, and dont have to pay attention to the others if you dont
wish. I dont want to succumb to the urge to call you names and start
pointing fingers. Whatever picking on others does for you certainly cant be
worth the trouble you're creating for yourself. Maybe i should tape an APRS
to YOU so I know not to come within insult distance.

Erik Gertsen