Re: URL for APRS tracking corrected--and comments on the utility of automatic tracking

Interesting, only a Java console? More like an active working internet
connection with working network servers too. And when Beth goes Mobile,
that long cord from her car to her telephone jack or cablemodem sure looks
funny.

home computers from http://www.aprs.com to view Sid's current