Satellite Windows

I am looking for a satellite tracking program that can determine a mutual
window between two or more terrestrial locations. Wisp is giving me two
different answers. The written print out does not match the graphics.
Does INSTANT TRACK fit the bill ??? or are there better programs ???
Please reply direct. 73 de Peter, NH6VB. ALOHA.