Re: APRS is a stupid mode. was Re: Packet on AO-27

At 04:47 AM 9/7/99 -0500, GPersons <railfan@flash.net> wrote:
>HI Vince,
>
>Thanks for the flames!
>
>For your information there are at least 2 lists concerning APRS and
>probably several I don't know about. I belong to both of them. Maybe you
>should join an APRS list and find out what APRS is all about!

No, I'll just browse a few of the main aprs usenet discussion groups.

comp.aprs.crash.crash.crash
alt.flame.aprs
sci.paranet.conspiracy.black-helicopters.ufo.aprs
gay-net.aprs
rec.radio.amateur.digital.aprs.die.die.die
alt.binaries.pictures.tasteless.aprs
alt.support.depression.aprs.slow-thinkers
rec.radio.aprs.good-for-emergencies-only.aprs
rec.radio.swap.horror-stories.aprs
sci.space.satellite.transponder-clutter.aprs