DSP-10 2 meter transceiver, September QST

I am looking for others who are interested in building the 2 meter DSP
transceiver that is in the current (September) issue of QST. This
project requires a large number of small parts from multiple sources. If
anyone else is building this thing and would like to combine our small
orders for parts from Digikey, Mouser, Amidon, Mini-Circuits, Newark and
other sources it could save us all a lot of grief. (Some small parts are
only sold in quantities of 10 for example.) I have been informed that
the PC boards will be available in 2 to 3 weeks. The author has a web
site with a complete parts list at:
http://www.proaxis.com/~boblark/dsp10.htm. The costs are estimated by
the author to be $175 for parts, $50 for the PC board, ~$90 for the
Analog Devices EZ-KIT, and $70 for box and connectors. If we combine
small orders and split the shipping and handling charges we could bring
this down a bit I hope. I will be in San Diego in October, if we get
this done soon enough we can
exchange parts at the meeting.

Dan Schultz N8FGV
n8fgv@amsat.org