RE: [FlexNet] flexnet FSK ?

Christopher:

Yes !

The 6PACK driver will work with any TAPR-2 TNC or Clone with a G3RUH Modem
board..

The YAM driver with a YAM Modem will work both 9600 FSK and 1200 AFSK...

Believe KA9Q Modem can be also used with the 6PACK TAPR-2 TNC combination...

Using the 6PACK driver / TAPR-2 TNC / G3RUH Modem combination at over 40
Node Sites in the New York Metro Area, running FlexNet at 9600 and 19200 for
most backbone links and even a few user ports.

73

John WB2CIK