W.A.S. & VUCC Card Checking at Symposium

I forgot all about letting you all know that besides providing a live satellite
feed and real audio delay on the internet of the entire Friday and Saturday
functions at the Symposium in San Diego....

I will be available to check your cards for Satellite W.A.S. (Worked All
States) and VUCC (VHF/UHF Century Club). You must download your own
forms from the ARRL web site and have all the forms and applications filled
out. Follow all the instructions and have a check made out to the ARRL for
the proper amount of your award.

If you don't know what I look like, you can ask any of the AMSAT officers or
Martha and they will direct you in my direction.

Time permitting, I will be happy to check W.A.S. for HF but priority will be
given to Satellite W.A.S.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg