[Canada] Space: the Imagination Station

Don the Videographer from Space: the Imagination Station (a
Canadian sci-fi cable channel) spent some time this afternoon
sticking his camera in people's faces and getting them to talk
about MOST. I tried to sound moderately intelligent while
explaining what was happening during a pass of TO-31, and why
simulating MOST on the ground was A Good Thing...

Space will let us know when we'll be on. I'll pass the information
on when I get it.

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte