Soundcard programming

I have a few applications that I would like to develope software for
using the Creative Kabs sound cards and I was wondering if
anyone had a C++ class for the cound card, or could send me
some example code to get raw data from the A/D converter.

I would be happy to discuss these applications, which are APRS
related off of the sig for the time being.

Thanks,