Gonna get flamed again...

Damn, I sure hate to ask this... but....

Over a week ago I accidentally posted a message to the
board here about Hanoi Jane.  Yes, I was properly beaten
for my mistake.  I apologized profusely, and went forth to
sin no more.  (Are Y-all laughing yet???)  Well, a former
list member accidentally deleted that message, and has
asked me for a copy.  I deleted it too.  If anyone saved it
please send me a copy.  Thanks.

Shields up, phasers on stun...

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org