APRS is a stupid mode. was Re: Packet on AO-27

APRS is a stupid, useless mode. If I want to know where someone is or where
they're going they can get on the repeater or simplex and tell me. When I
want someone to know where I am, I can do the same.

You APRS lovers should start another mailing-list so the rest of us don't
have to read about your stupid mode.

The only good use for APRS is as an emergency beacon on capsized boats or
downed aircraft, situations were the occupants might not be able to respond.