APRS TRAKNET Constellation

AO16APRS SIG:  (all 133 of you)

Per the below message, AMSAT-Italy is going to reload IO-26 so that we get
a 3rd UI-DIGIpeating satellite on orbit!  This will raise passes to 15 or
so per day for USA, and more for higher latitudes.  All three birds listen
on 145.900.  THus we have an amateur digital comunications constellation
for LIVE UI packet communications..  And people are working on SOUNDCARD-
only groundstations to eliminate the difficulty and expense of PSK modems.

de WB4APR, Bob