Re: Can LINUX soundmodem do PSK1200?

Hi!

Thomas also has an usermode soundmodem implementation under construction
that should make adding or modifying a new modulation easier (to debug at
least, no kernel crashes...). The core handles all the KISS and HDLC stuff
etc. I have implemented a NEWQPSK modem (that multitone modem from Pawel
Jalocha, originally for the EVM56K) on that platform.

Unfortunately Thomas has been very busy lately so I don't know what the
situation is with the usersoundmodem code. When I did the NEWQPSK
implementation, it wasn't ready enough to be released to the public.