hardline question

Hi All
I recently aquired 3 useable lengths of hardline, I'm not exactly sure of
 what I have.  On the cable it says"84147 ANDREW LDF2-50 HELIAX  COAXIAL
CABLE A9402 17754".  I assume this is 50 ohm hardline, which I want to
use for my  440 antennas (currently under construction).  E-mail direct.
73...Bob...W7LRD