Re: Antarctica

('(8-To: your message of Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:40:52 -0400 (EDT).
              <Pine.GSO.4.05L.9909060931310.15021-100000@arctic>

Bob,

Can you tell me more information on which satellites can be heard Antartica ??
I guess it is on the old WEFAX ATS  geosinc satellites.
Tangentially  related, but anyone that can come up with at least 15 dB
gain in the 135-137 VHF band and good preamp can point to the southwest
(from the USA) and hear Antarctica daily on FM via one of the 30 year old
relay satellites.  Almost takes an EME array...  but then its not tuned
for the right freq...
shrrah@oscar.sicomnet.edu.mx
xe1td@amsat.org
xe1td@ehecatl.xe1ff.ampr.org

*  Black holes were created when God divided by zero.  *