RE: Texas Potato Masher II

Thanks Christopher, Guess I am not the only one who sees it
that way.  I do not need a 300 hp viper either, but every now
and then a quick spurt really gets the job done.  I hope I do
not need the 3KW erp often, but several attempts with 50 watts
on my Tri-band J-pole just gets me nowhere on weekends.  Yes,
I have been told to try weekdays.  Have you ever heard the
noise level (both audio and RF) at a power plant.  I only have
the weekends.  I may not need the ERP, but it will be there if I do.

Heck, I just want a few new grids like everyone else!

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.