Saying "hi" on AO27 gets my goat!

Well, it has been nice using AO27. I don't think I can compete with a 3kw
erp station . I might have 30 watts erp. Sure do hope that no new ham tries
to use the bird when he fires up his super station. He will own the bird.

Don't have a problem with you upgrading you station and getting the best
equipment you can . I plan to do the same thing. But let's leave AO27 out
of this. It should be a bird for the newbies like you and I were at one
time. I happen to enjoy talking to other hams all over the USA on only 5
watts.

Give us QRP guys a chance, dude! Is it that important to you to talk
through AO27 that you have to blast the rest of us out of the sky? I don't
think so!

73  and I might see you on the bird, if I can be heard!

Gary