Texas Potato Masher II

For those out there who would like to build a 2 meter or 70 cm LEO antenna
and don't need or want 3 kW EIRP, here's a couple of "new and improved" small
satellite antennas for the do-it-yourselfers.

http://members.aol.com/k5oejerry/tpm2.htm

If you have heard me on any satellite in the last 3 months (including AO-10
when it is close), these are what I am using (unless I'm mobile).  On 2 m I
run about 30 Watts out into 50' of 9913F; sometimes much less on RS-13 and
FO-29.  On 70 cm I have an ARR  preamp in the attic.

73,
Jerry, K5OE
http://members.aol.com/k5oe (home page)