Re Drakes for sale

Gang

The sale offer of Drake 2880 converters is now closed.

24 people wanted one and I only had 12 so, sadly, some people will be
disappointed. I have split the 12 to send six to the USA and six to other
countries. Choice was made by putting callsign slips in a hat and getting
my YL to pick out the successful ones. I will be mailing each applicant
(within the next hour) to tell them whether they were lucky or not.

Those who were successful have two weeks to get the money to me in UK funds
or dollar bills - like I said before. Should either of these conditions
*not* be met then I will contact unsuccessful applicants in the order that
their requests came in to make them the offer.

I hope that seems fair. I'm really sorry I couldn't send one to everyone
who asked.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org